• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I get Outlook Notes on Nexus and to sync???

So I have to use an app? Why wont it just sync like th email and calendar?

I have a bunch of existing notes in Outlook I want to be able to view on the Nexus, which of these apps will do that?

Coming from a BB I guess I just dont understand this app thing to make everything work.

Upvote 0
So I have to use an app? Why wont it just sync like th email and calendar?

I have a bunch of existing notes in Outlook I want to be able to view on the Nexus, which of these apps will do that?

Coming from a BB I guess I just dont understand this app thing to make everything work.

I felt the same way but with Android, syncing can be eliminated completely. It just takes a little up-front work and then everything becomes easier.

I no longer sync or even use Outlook (I NEVER thought I'd go without outlook!) everything is so much more automatic. It's not for everyone - my wife uses android and is perfectly happy doing things with one leg in the Android world and one still in the Blackberry/Outlook world....and she hasn't had a Blackberry in 3 years!

Just do the GSyncIt once - maybe there is a trial and you will not need it again - unless you want to sync what you put in your android back to Outlook. With your notes being handled by Google DOcs (in the cloud) you no longer have to worry with backing up/crashing/losing outlook data ever again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones