1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

how do i hook my samsung galaxy tablet to my computer.?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kaytlyn, Sep 5, 2011.

1. kaytlyn

kaytlyn Lurker

I have boughten a Samsung Galaxy Tablet from WirelessWave Canada about a month ago.
    I have the usb cord, and I dont know how to hook my tablet up to my computer to put my music onto my tablet from my computer.
    Please someone help me.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to the forums, kaytlyn. :)

Assuming you have the 7 inch version of the Galaxy Tab, and a Windows computer, download and install the Galaxy Tab drivers for Windows (Vista? 7? XP?) first.

http://downloadandroidfiles.com/files/get/IwAZDRwKZz/gt-p7510-usb-driver-v1-3-2360-0-escape.exe

Once that is done, make sure USB Debugging is selected in menu > settings > applications > development, then connect the USB cable from the bottom of your Tab (the wide port/connector) to the USB jack on your computer.

You'll be prompted to select "charge only" or "move files," some such wording.. select the "files" one. ;)

3. jetfoi

jetfoi Lurker

how about if you are doing this on a mac?

4. glussier

glussier Newbie

Install Samsung kies for MAC. You can get this software on the Samsung website.

5. jetfoi

jetfoi Lurker

thanks!

6. shaf1992

shaf1992 Lurker

Hello everyone,I have a Samsung galaxy tab gtp1000 and its a Vietnam edition,I have problems with connecting it to the pc in Kies mode,can anybody help me with a solution for it ?

Samsung Galaxy Tab Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews