• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I install my galaxy s4 statuebar theme to my galaxy s3?

lmroks

Lurker
Jul 13, 2013
Hi. :)
I want to turn my Galaxy s3 into a Galaxy s4 with a theme, and I saw on web a theme that changes the statuebar to the one on the galaxy s4.

i really like this theme and i really want it in my phone.

So lets get to the main question, when i downloaded it it came in a winrar and inside there is 3 folders.

this is the instructions of the installation that written on the web site:

1.- Download the zip you want and put into your SDcard.
2.- Reboot in recovery.
3.- Flash zip.
4.- Reboot.

Ok so I'm new with android i had iphones before so tell me what to do, i don't know what i need to put in my sdcard because there is 3 folders there and i dont know how to move stuff to my SDcard, and after i move this files to my SDcard i don't know what to do after.

I cant attach links because its my first post so please search that on web: "Galaxy s4 theme pack: icons, keyboard, multiwindow & more" the name of the website is : "xdadevelopers" please download the zip of the statue bar and tell me what i need to move to my SDcard.

Can you please download the statue bar theme and tell me what i need to move to the sdcard and how i move stuff to my SDcard and the whole process until i see the theme in my Galaxy S3?

Thanks for the helpers! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones