1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support How do I listen to Music and view videos I watch on Google Play on my pc?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jshoe22, Aug 7, 2013.

1. jshoe22

jshoe22 Well-Known Member

I have a few videos and songs I'd like to see/hear on my PC where would I go to do this on my PC?

Actually I just found them I think. How would I download them to my PC though?

Advertisement

2. SebaKL

SebaKL Android Enthusiast

I don't have experience with Google Play Movies, because I never bought one. Not available in my country.
    But, in case of any other file, I would use USB cable and simply explore the phone, find the file and copy just as if you would do with any other external storage. Once connected via USB, you can freely navigate around the folders.
    There are Air applications, which will allow you to move files without cable, over your Wifi network, but moving video file over house wifi, will take a while.

Regardless, you might like to check AirDroid or KiesAir (KiesAir is Samsung's default app).

3. jshoe22

jshoe22 Well-Known Member

The movies are actually not on the phone they are streamed from GP. I went into GP Movies and I can choose download and download them one by one to the phone then transfer them. I'm just thinking there is a faster way to get them on a PC. Thanks

4. mpavlansky

mpavlansky Well-Known Member

If you're trying to get the content from Google Play, you might want to take a look at Chromecast. If you're willing to fork over $35 for the tiny Chromecast device, you could easily transmit video/audio from your phone to your TV if you'd like.

If you definitely need to transmit to your PC instead of your TV, then this probably isn't the best solution.

5. GTWalling

GTWalling Android Expert

Have you tried going to your Google Play account using the PC and see if you can get them that way.