• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I listen to Music and view videos I watch on Google Play on my pc?

I have a few videos and songs I'd like to see/hear on my PC where would I go to do this on my PC?

Actually I just found them I think. How would I download them to my PC though?

I don't have experience with Google Play Movies, because I never bought one. Not available in my country.
But, in case of any other file, I would use USB cable and simply explore the phone, find the file and copy just as if you would do with any other external storage. Once connected via USB, you can freely navigate around the folders.
There are Air applications, which will allow you to move files without cable, over your Wifi network, but moving video file over house wifi, will take a while.

Regardless, you might like to check AirDroid or KiesAir (KiesAir is Samsung's default app).

Upvote 0
If you're trying to get the content from Google Play, you might want to take a look at Chromecast. If you're willing to fork over $35 for the tiny Chromecast device, you could easily transmit video/audio from your phone to your TV if you'd like.

If you definitely need to transmit to your PC instead of your TV, then this probably isn't the best solution.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones