• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Do I Purchase Dead Space for Xperia Play????

I read every bit of the other threads and still have no answer. I have activated my phone and have looked everywhere on the net including the EA store (sent the link to my phone) with no luck. It says "my handset does not support....."

Am I missing an app or launch on my phone that I need?? Can someone please tell me how I can purchase this for my new xperia play????

I have spent much time on this with no answer and would be ever so greatful if someone can assist a newb????????

Thanks ahead for your assistance!

There is a dead space game for android???

see here:

http://androidforums.com/android-games/397455-dead-space.html

there are also several reviews online and you tubes that demo:

Dead Space review - Xperia Play reviews | Pocket Gamer

Dead Space Gameplay Demo - YouTube

i hope i am not violating any rules since I posted you tube link and it appears the whole vid popped up.

at any rate, somebody out there has to know something. just waiting to hear a simple "yes, it exists and this is how you access it", or "it was pulled by EA because of..."

someone?! anyone?!! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I don't know this but I think it's under vcast apps... i was playing with one at best buy today.

thanks so much for your response takethewall! that would make sense since I currently am having issues and cannot access vcast. verizon is in the process of fixing the issue.

i thought i saw that there was a launcher through vcast. thanks for the HOPE!

now if i could figure out how to replace my vcast app! :D

Upvote 0
Ya, it's only available through the Flexion store, which is the UK's version of the Origin store in the US, if I'm not mistaken. In other words, it is an exclusive title for the time being, like 99% of the games they release...

Does this mean we can't purchase here in the US?

Thanks for all the comments, but this is what I get when I google ea flexion store:

EA Flexion Store

There is a small EA navigator box in the upper left hand corner that does not allow you to do anything from that point.

can anyone provide the exact link to the page where one can purchase the game? or provide some direction for how to navigate when on this page???

Thanks ahead as this is so frustrating. I just wannan be able to play dead space on my droid! :thinking:

Upvote 0
Does this mean we can't purchase here in the US?

Thanks for all the comments, but this is what I get when I google ea flexion store:

EA Flexion Store

There is a small EA navigator box in the upper left hand corner that does not allow you to do anything from that point.

can anyone provide the exact link to the page where one can purchase the game? or provide some direction for how to navigate when on this page???

Thanks ahead as this is so frustrating. I just wannan be able to play dead space on my droid! :thinking:

finally found a direct link for those that have a compatible phone (i.e. xperia play). You will know as soon as you bring up the link on your phone whether your phone is compatible.

I was able to successfully purchase/download both Dead Space and D.A.R.K. which is another amazing game. Both are 5 Euros (7 US) and IMO worth every penny.

Both are available here:

EA Flexion Store

Thanks to both wyndigo and vaquished who clued me in to search for a valid link to the flexion store. Much appreciated and I would have never found without your help.

cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones