• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how do I "push" an app?

K

Kylie L

Long story short,
I lost my android,installed multiple apps to find and no response or help, now I installed Android Lost, and it says I have to "push" the app to get started, I click on the link and it just brings me back to google play page.

NEED HELP NOW!Please.

From http://www.androidlost.com/:
You didn't install AndroidLost on your phone? No problem! You can push the AndroidLost app to your phone from google play and initiate the connection to googles servers by sending an SMS with the message 'androidlost register' to your phone.
"Push" means that you log into your Google account on Play from a computer and selct Install. If you have more than one device, it will ask which one. Select, and it will remotely push (i.e., force a download and install) the app onto your missing phone.

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones