• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I reduce the number of home screens

Welcome to Android Forums! :hello:

With the stock TouchWiz launcher the number of home screens is fixed. But you can use something like Nova Launcher (download at Google Play)that is more customizable. I'm using Nova Launcher on my 8.9 as I type this with only 3 home screens. But I don't know if TouchWiz widgets will work with a 3rd-party launcher. That may be the only downside.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums! :hello:

With the stock TouchWiz launcher the number of home screens is fixed. But you can use something like Nova Launcher (download at Google Play)that is more customizable. I'm using Nova Launcher on my 8.9 as I type this with only 3 home screens. But I don't know if TouchWiz widgets will work with a 3rd-party launcher. That may be the only downside.

Nova launcher is for ICS only. My tab is still sporting honeycomb.

Just download Go launcher ex and the adjust setting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones