• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I remove birthday entries

jgt1942

Lurker
Dec 28, 2014
I have a note 8 with Verizon, previously I had Sprint. Somewhere along the line a bunch of birthdays got added to my calendar. I use Outlook on my PC and I have a few contacts where I have entered their birthdays and these are the only birthday entries I want on my phone. When I open the calendar on my phone and see several birthday entries for a contacts where I do NOT have the contact in Outlook (Outlook is synced with my phone via Akrutosync, I only sync contacts, calendar, task, I do not sync my emails).
  1. How do I determine where the birthday entries that I don't want came from?
  2. How do I stop them from getting in the calendar on my phone?
  3. How do I remove the entry in the calendar?
On the phone I'm using the calendar that was made available by Sprint/Verizon, I've never used another calendar on the phone.

I was able to delete a few of the birthday entries by a long click on the entry and selecting delete but for most this is not an option.

Where I do have a birthday in Outlook 2013 on my Win10 PC I do want those in my calendar on the phone and my PC.
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones