• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how do i root my Lg l7 || dual

olasam

Lurker
Jun 14, 2013
Help please, i got my lg l7 || dual last month. Is there any safe method to rooting the phone so i can move apps from phone memory to Sd card or better still is there a way to move apps from phone memory to sd card without actually rooting the phone?
My phone details are;
LG-p715
Android version-4.1.2
Kernel-3.4.0

Help please, i got my lg l7 || dual last month. Is there any safe method to rooting the phone so i can move apps from phone memory to Sd card or better still is there a way to move apps from phone memory to sd card without actually rooting the phone?
My phone details are;
LG-p715
Android version-4.1.2
Kernel-3.4.0

Welcome to the forums, olasam. The L7 2 has not been root exploited yet (although there is work being done in that direction ;)).

Keep an eye on this area where I've moved your thread (the L7 2 All Things Root sub-forum for the L7). :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones