1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How do I sell my Note 10+?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dorlow, Oct 9, 2021.

1. dorlow

dorlow Well-Known Member

So, I haven't used the phone in years. It's just sat around. Figure I should sell it. But, I know often when someone else signs into an android device, it will prompt them to use an email address that has been previously used on the device and password. How do I stop that?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

to prevent tripping FRP(factory reset protection), just go into your phone's settings and look for factory reset. i forget where it was on the note 10, but i think it is under general management. just do a search for it within settings.

since you unlocked the phone, android will know you have been granted access to the phone. since thieves can't get access to the lock the phone, they would have just done a hard reset which is a combo of the power button an either vol up or vol down to do a hard reset and thus gain access to the phone.

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

My advice for avoiding problems with factory reset protection is to remove your Google account from the phone before doing a reset. That way there is no "previous owner's account" for the phone to require after you reset it.

puppykickr and ocnbrze like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews