1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How Do I Stop Repetitive Charged Notifications?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Android Question

How do get my s5 to stop giving me repetitive 100% charged notifications? It chirps at me and lights up every 5 minutes or so, telling me it's fully charged.

2. Same person who posted...Please don't tell me I have to unplug the phone, I'd like to think there was a little more fore-thought into the android design.

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Welcome to our AndroidForums, Justin :).

I don't have an S5, so I can't speak directly to this, but a little searching doesn't reveal anything too promising, unfortunately :( :

It kind of sounds like to "fix" it, you'd like have to root your device (not advocating, just informing).

Also, this sounds like something that's specific to Samsung devices--I've never heard of or experienced this with any of my other devices (HTC, LG, Asus, Motorola, or even my Samsung Galaxy Nexus).

I could also move your thread over to the SG S5 area where you'll get views and replies from folks that also have your device--surely if anyone knows, it would be those folks.

Lemme know!

Cheers!

lunatic59 likes this.
  4. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

very easy with MacroDroid

Trigger: Charging
    Action: Mute All Sounds

Justin Paradis and scary alien like this.
  5. I have turned on "daydream", this alleviates the notifications. But now I have to live with the colours (turned the phone upside down). This seems like something that shouldn't have happened, and something they should fix. [​IMG]