• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How Do I Stop Repetitive Charged Notifications?

Welcome to our AndroidForums, Justin :).

I don't have an S5, so I can't speak directly to this, but a little searching doesn't reveal anything too promising, unfortunately :( :

It kind of sounds like to "fix" it, you'd like have to root your device (not advocating, just informing).

Also, this sounds like something that's specific to Samsung devices--I've never heard of or experienced this with any of my other devices (HTC, LG, Asus, Motorola, or even my Samsung Galaxy Nexus).

I could also move your thread over to the SG S5 area where you'll get views and replies from folks that also have your device--surely if anyone knows, it would be those folks.

Lemme know!

Cheers!

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
I have turned on "daydream", this alleviates the notifications. But now I have to live with the colours (turned the phone upside down). This seems like something that shouldn't have happened, and something they should fix.
undecided.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones