• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I store my pictures on the sd card??

Ok folks, how do I do this??? I'm lost!! I have a few photos on my sd card but I cannot for the life of me figure out how I got them there!!! I've been looking everywhere in camera settings and sd card settings but it won't give me the option to store the pictures I take on the sd card!!:thinking:
Please can someone help me??? I cannot even find what is stored on it!! I don't even know if my music is on there!!

Help!:eek:

Hi Their :)

1) Your Pictures are automatically stored to your SD card

2) To access these you must plug the phone into a computer -> Drag down the White Notification Box and Click Mount Card -> The content's of your card is now viewable

3) Once mounting your Card {step 2} go to "My Computer" you should now see something called "removable Drive". Double click it .

Now go to the Folder "DCIM" then click the Camera Folder -> All your pictures & Video's are located Here.

Hope this Helps!

Carl C

Upvote 0
My photos are not automatically stored on the sd card. When I go to gallery it shows me all the pictures I have in Folders,... <all pictures, <camera pictures, <Camera videos, <download, <sdcard and <picsay. I'm sooo confused!! lol! I have over 250 pics in my gallery but only 12 are on my sd card. I can access all the pics too. Am I supposed to sync it with the pc or something??:thinking:

Upvote 0
Thanks Carl, I actually lost all my media by mistake because I accidentaly unmounted my sd card but when I uploaded media back on to the phone I guess it went onto the sd card. its just strange that when you open your gallery you have all these different folders and one of them is sd card on which it is showing only 1 at the moment!! Maybe it's because it wasn't taken by the phone's own camera?

Upvote 0
Ok folks, how do I do this??? I'm lost!! I have a few photos on my sd card but I cannot for the life of me figure out how I got them there!!! I've been looking everywhere in camera settings and sd card settings but it won't give me the option to store the pictures I take on the sd card!!:thinking:
Please can someone help me??? I cannot even find what is stored on it!! I don't even know if my music is on there!!

Help!:eek:

Hey just try to open the settings in camera/video and you will find the option where you want to store the pictures.
hope it will help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones