1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How Do I Sync Music To My Android Device?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Marc Maumus, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Marc Maumus

Marc Maumus Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2016
    Male
    I recently switched to an Android device, so I switched from iTunes to Amazon Music. My music library is currently stored in the Amazon Music app ON MY PC hard drive. What I can't figure out how to do is copy the stuff in from my Amazon Music app, on my PC hard drive, to the Amazon Music app on my phone (on my SD card)!

I'm so disgusted I'm about to just buy an iPhone and go back to iTunes, as I NEVER had any problem syncing my computer library to my phone library.

Please help!

Advertisement

2. psionandy

psionandy Android Expert

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool
    Ok.. Plug into your pc.. and copy and paste to your sd card.

Not familiar with the Amazon app.. but you could even skip that step and play straight from the cloud.

If the Amazon App doesn't play it.. there are loads of MP3 Players that will do it.. I like Power Amp myself.. but others are available.

But hey.. if you want to spend $700 on a new apple product instead, don't let me stop you.

3. badcatz

badcatz Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Male
    All I had to do was plug in my phone, create a music folder on my sd card and drag and drop music into it. I use Power Amp as a player and it found everything and plays it without issue.

If the problem is that your phone isn't showing up in the pcs file manager you may need to find and download drivers for your phone. I had to install the Motorola drivers before my phone would show up. Just Google drivers for whatever phone you have.

psionandy likes this.