• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I take a screenshot?

syepa

Lurker
Sep 11, 2012
I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 X that has the Ice Cream Sandwich platform running on it. I was wondering if it is possible to take a screen shot on the phone? I have already tried holding the power and volume button down but it doesn't seem to be working..

I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 X that has the Ice Cream Sandwich platform running on it. I was wondering if it is possible to take a screen shot on the phone? I have already tried holding the power and volume button down but it doesn't seem to be working..
First, Welcome to the forum.

Second, I don't want to come off harsh, but...
The search feature would have found your answer, as this question has already been asked. Also, there are not that many posts in the SIIX forum, it is just a few posts below...
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-x/564818-screen-capture-after-ics-update.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones