1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How do i take DRm OFF my videos so it will work on Epic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by epicisbetter, Mar 2, 2011.

1. epicisbetter

epicisbetter Lurker
    None

Mar 2, 2011
    I have download my itunes movies to my epic (these movies were brought legally) and it seems the only problem i am having is the drm i do not know how to take it of pls someone help!!! each movie is about 1.2Gb which is the same for itunes so it seems the only problem is this drm. Can it be taken off?

Advertisement

2. cary328is

cary328is Android Expert
    None

Mar 1, 2010
    Male
    Electrical Engineer working in healthcare
    San Francisco, CA
    DRM Removal - DRM Converter, DRM Removal Software

3. Lemontree

Lemontree Lurker
    None

Jun 16, 2011
    Apple uses DRM copy protection on all items purchased through the iTunes Store in order to prevent you from playing the songs anywhere but on Apple device. Epic is not an iTunes supported device. If your Epic is the primary device you plan to use for playing back songs on the go, I would suggest removing DRM from iTunes music Video files, 2 ways as follows:

1.Burn songs on iTunes. just Insert a blank CD. (You'd better use a rewrite CD which can be used circularly and use some software like Nero to wipe off the music files you have processed.)
    Note: You need to change iTunes settings in "Edit"->" Preferences" before burn and import.(only for itunes music)

2. Another option would be to purchase software that automatically converts your iTunes purchases songs to MP3 and itunes movie to unprotected files. An app called DRM Converter does this quickly, it support batch conversion that can convert protected itunes Music Video files to epic or other mp3/mp4 players for playback without quality loss.