1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

how do i this.

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    so i was charging my zte avid and all of a sudden it was in the Android Recovery system and i tried everything i tried rebooting it and it didn't work it goes back to the screen how do i go back to my home sreen?

Advertisement

2. divinebovine

divinebovine Android Expert
    None

Aug 30, 2012
    Have you tried removing the battery for a few minutes?

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User
    None

Aug 5, 2010
    Male
    PA
    your system may have been corrupted somehow, you can try performing a factory reset from within that android recovery screen, and then reboot. the factory reset will reset your phone back to a factory state however, so you would lose any data you had saved. If your phone has an sd card, that will not be erased though.

4. cvic

cvic Well-Known Member
    None

I know this is unlikely, but just last week a grain of sand got lodged in my volume up button which caused the device to boot into recovery. I thought i had done something to bork it but it was as simple as cleaning the gunk out.

Although its improbable i would check the volume keys for any foreign objects. Hope you get your phones issue sorted out.

Also, if you need further help or have more questions in the future, I suggest joining the forum as you can get help quicker as well as be part of a great community.