• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I transfer my blocked numbers list?

Hello,

What would be the best way to transfer my blocked numbers list to a new phone, or simply copy the list to an external hard drive?

Thank you.

Oh why would you want to let them call you up again, why not just get youmail and there will be a much safer way, or just write down the block number list on paper...

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
where is this blocked list from? what app are you using?
This is the question. Because if it's in your default phone app (most likely) then if the new phone has a different app there may be no way of simply transferring.

But since most new phones come with migration apps to copy data across from your old phone a simple approach would be to just see whether that does it, and then worry about manually copying the information if not.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I use the Google phone app, so no matter what device I am logged into using the Google phone app, will also have my blocked phone numbers on it automatically. No list needed.
I also use Calls Blacklist Pro, which can generate a blocked caller list in text format.
Again, if I use this app on a different device, my blocked numbers are automatically transferred, no list needed.
So, OP... What app are you using?
Hmmmm?

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones