• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I turn off Screensaver/ Time display in charge mode?

Hello

I just recently purchased Samsung Dart and I have a question regarding how to turn on and off the screen saver which comes on every time I'm charging my phone. I searched it in settings and all the forums I could find regarding this issue no luck. It seems this phone doesn't even have a screen saver,lol.
Whatever it is its its shows the time when the phone is connected to the charger, can anybody help me please?

Thanks a bunch....

I know that when you plug it to be charged, the screen lights up. All I see is the wallpaper, time, status bar and that the phone is charging. Is that what you mean? If that's the case, just tap your power button and the screen will turn right off.

If for some reason you have an actual screen saver that plays while your phone is charging, then I have no idea, my Dart has no screen savers, just wallpapers.

Upvote 0
Detti - Welcome to the site! :)

I always turn my phone off when I am charging the battery, usually overnight.

There may or may not be a setting to prevent the phone from sleeping when the battery is charging, it is dependent on the phone manufacturer. I've only had my Dart for a couple of weeks now and have yet to go through all of the menu selections.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones