• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I turn on my HTC One?

U

Uninformed

So, I've had this phone for about three months. I was listening to music through headphones on Friday morning, when it just stopped working and turned off. Since it had been a regular occurrence over the last few days, I thought nothing of it and tried turning it back on. Unsurprisingly, it didn't work. So I thought nothing of it and waited for the day to end, before going back home and charging it for a couple of hours.
At around six or eight, I checked to see if it was charging, and sure enough, it wasn't. I tried turning it on again; didn't work. I let it charge overnight, and just tried to turn it on again - it isn't working.
Are there any suggestions to get my phone to start working again? I need it for Monday.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones