• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I turn on the speaker phone?

The only manual I got with my phone was a MAP.. a gigantic fold-out MAP of very basic instructions, it took up my entire desk at work, at which point I said "Screw it, this is ridiculous." :p

Later on, I realized I could get a more detailed manual online, but at that point I had already fooled with the phone so much that I had all the basics down.

Upvote 0
The only manual I got with my phone was a MAP.. a gigantic fold-out MAP of very basic instructions, it took up my entire desk at work, at which point I said "Screw it, this is ridiculous." :p

Later on, I realized I could get a more detailed manual online, but at that point I had already fooled with the phone so much that I had all the basics down.

Ye, I know which one you mean :D When I opened it out I started laughing because every time I opened it out, there was another section to open out, then again and again and again lol :D

The only reason I opened it was because I was looking for the software CD (I thought it would be a small one like the Nokia 5800 Disk), until I plugged my phone into the USB and realised it was on the phone...very clever :D

Upvote 0

Or go into MENU > SETTINGS > ABOUT PHONE > SYSTEM TUTORIAL

just tested it - if you search for LOUDSPEAKER the following text appears

To turn on the loudspeaker during the call
1 press MENU
2 tap SPEAKER

maybe worth a look for those bits people are not sure of ??

Reactions: CuBz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones