1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How do we know?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jojo29, May 20, 2010.

1. jojo29

jojo29 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how do we know if our phone, Motorola Droid will be able to run and support Froyo with Flash 10.1???

UPDATE: Unlike my buddy, Lock-N-Load who posted about posting posts that have already been posted...without posting a post that has to do with my original post...here goes the update and the answer for those still looking:

"Announced this morning at Google I/O in San Franisco, the update will initially be available to Motorola Droid and Nexus One owners in June."

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Android Expert

OMG :eek: another Flash thread - this wouldn't have worked in another of the other Froyo or existing Flash threads?

did you read the existing Froyo and Flash threads?

3. jojo29

jojo29 Well-Known Member

no i did not, care to point me in the right direction...

4. Lock-N-Load

5. jojo29

jojo29 Well-Known Member

Also, you have to dig in the thread to get the information i was looking for...which was found:
    ""Announced this morning at Google I/O in San Franisco, the update will initially be available to Motorola Droid and Nexus One owners in June.""

6. Lock-N-Load

really? and the above link I gave you it is in the very first paragraph. no digging needed ;)

" the update will initially be available to Motorola Droid and Nexus One owners in June. "

plus, the one you show has been floating around here for days already.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews