• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you add a shortcut to the app drawer?

shoichet

Lurker
Jun 22, 2011
Hi all,

I have used Launcher Pro Plus to create a shortcut on my home screen that directly launches the universal messaging inbox of my Motorola Atrix but now I want the shortcut to appear in my app drawer. How can I do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I thought this would be an easy question to find an answer to but after an extensive search I have come up empty.

Thanks,

Joseph

I was just curious if you ever figured this out. I was using the go launcher apps for a while now have gone back to stock apps that were pre-installed on my galaxy s 3 and now am having the same issue. But I could move and add apps anywhere with the go apps just not now going back to the stock apps. I can't figure out how to add apps back on to app drawer.
Thanks,
Shelli

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones