• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you cancel visual voicemail on the moto droid?

You must contact Verizon and request cancellation of Visual Voice Mail or they will continue to charge you the monthly fee whether you use it or not.

BTW: How do you like the GV integration with the Droid? I am considering using my GV invite to get started but have been holding off until I know what functionality it changes / how it improves phone experience.

Upvote 0
You must contact Verizon and request cancellation of Visual Voice Mail or they will continue to charge you the monthly fee whether you use it or not.

BTW: How do you like the GV integration with the Droid? I am considering using my GV invite to get started but have been holding off until I know what functionality it changes / how it improves phone experience.

I think it works great. You can have it ask you if you want to call using GV or your cell number, or just have it defaulted.

One thing I really like about GV is that you can block a number from the website. When you do this, when the number calls you, it says this number is no longer in service - :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones