• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you delete "Updates and Events" from the People/Contact Ap?

mslisaj

Android Enthusiast
Feb 11, 2010
Klamath Falls, Oregon
From the People widget or "contacts" there is a tab that has Facebook "updates and events". While this is nice I would like to clear out the updates once I have seen them and can't for the life of me figure out how to do that. PLEASE can anyone help me with this? I don't use the auto update feature so when I press refresh I get everything which is fine but once I have seen them I would like to delete them off my Hero.......... Drives me nuts.........

Thanks for any help with this..........

Lisa :mad:

Can't actually delete them. It's part of the whole Sense/Facebook link. It will always show updates and events as long as u r logged into facebook. If u don't wanna see the updates and events then log out of facebook and they'll be gone. WIWD is just log in read the updates then log back out. I personally don't like staying logged into the facebook part of sense cuz it sucks the f*** outta ur battery even if u reduce the update intervals to minimum. JMO...

Reactions: mslisaj
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones