1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How Do You Erase a contact out of the favorites section

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arichie03, May 17, 2011.

1. arichie03

arichie03 Lurker

I have the Samsung Android Galaxy Prevail for Boost mobile. I'm jus curious how do a person erase a contact from the favorites without completly deleting the contact out of the phonebook. :thinking: There's an option to erase a person out of the call log but no option to erase a person I recently contact out of the favorite. please help me

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Puppet MasteR likes this.
  3. chrisinsocalif

chrisinsocalif Well-Known Member

To add or remove a contact from your favorites, you select or unselect the STAR next to the contacts name, but.....

I am assuming you are referring to the "Frequently Contacted" list under favorites. To remove those entries download "Frequently Called Remover."

Frequently Called Remover in the Android market

Puppet MasteR likes this.
  4. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

I've actually never favorited anyone. Long click on the favorite that's not so favorite?

EDIT: The previous poster is correct. Unselecting the star next to the contact's name in the phone book removes their name from the favorites list. The star is a toggle switch. Click to turn on and click to turn off.

5. sarah8674

sarah8674 Lurker

im having the same problem the star isnt lit up with the contacts that are in my favorites. It gives me and option to delete the contact period thats it. I have a LG Optimus V

6. harryw

harryw Lurker

Frequently Called Remover app from the android market. Deletes the entire list except those numers that are marked as favorites with the star on their contact.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews