• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you erase Downloads history on android jelly bean?

jo69

Android Enthusiast
May 29, 2013
How do you erase the Downloads history on android jelly bean?
The downloads folder is empty as I always move anything I download to folders on my nexus 4 and nexus 7.
But clicking the downloads app icon I get a long long list starting from last year that I would like to delete.
Doesn't seem to be an option to delete them all anywhere
What am I missing?

Thanks. Is there an option there to clear the download folder then?
Can't find anything on my nexus 4 or 7.
Nothing in the download folder. If I click the downloads button it brings up a long list (They are mostly photos and files I have been sent in gmail. Downloaded then moved) but it would take forever to delete one by one( plus it says files not found)

Upvote 0
Thanks. Is there an option there to clear the download folder then?
Can't find anything on my nexus 4 or 7.
Nothing in the download folder. If I click the downloads button it brings up a long list (They are mostly photos and files I have been sent in gmail. Downloaded then moved) but it would take forever to delete one by one( plus it says files not found)

I know you can clear the cache in apps but how can I do it here?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones