• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How Do You Get Paid Applications and Ones Not on the Android Market For Free After Rooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I was just wondering how to access paid applications and unavailable ones on the Android Market after rooting... I was told you can do it, and although I don't really need it because I have a black-application-market, I was just wondering, cos I didn't know at first that Superuser was a permision granting application...

When you clicked register, did you read the rules? I'm pretty sure pirated apps would fall under this category.

Linking to pirated/illegal software: It's a shame I actually have to touch on this. Don't do it. It will be removed and repeat offenses will result in a ban.

A link to the rules for you to read http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones