1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How do you install this..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shadiguy1, May 24, 2011.

1. shadiguy1

shadiguy1 Newbie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ardchoille

ardchoille Android Expert

That mod is a change in framework-res.apk, and should only be attempted if you are running the exact same ROM it was built for - framework needs to be built for the ROM you intend to run it on. Trying to use framework from one ROM on another ROM will cause problems.

However, you can get several different battery mods, as well as tons of other mods, at the Ultimate Online Theming Kitchen. You'll need to have a rooted phone and upload some files to the kitchen but it's easy and fun to make your own mods.

3. shadiguy1

shadiguy1 Newbie

ahh ok i just liked the Signal status thing in blue like that and the baterry changed thing to the round cicle and i very mych appreciate your Response.

4. ardchoille

Visit the theming kitchen, it has tons of mods like the battery icons, signal icons, boot animations, fonts, status bar mods and some other stuff - and the devs update it often. But framework is a special package and needs to be rebuilt if you switch ROMs or update the ROM.

5. shadiguy1

shadiguy1 Newbie

i went there and looke how do you use it tho im really new to all of this and dont wanna brick my phone im all ready rooted with unrevoked. and havent really changed naything other than boot animation and fonts

6. ardchoille

Have a look at the How To tab, it explains how to use the kitchen. What kind of phone (s) (manufacturer, make, model, etc.) do you have? Just the Evo 4G? I can tell you which files you'll need to upload. I've been theming android stuff for over a year.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews