• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you like your G1 as a phone???

lkosova

Oct 31, 2008
I am really amazed how well the G1 in Chicagoland area and other places I have been works so well. The backround noise is black(no noise at all) and very quiet. Sometimes I am talking to someone and the normal lull in conversation happens and I have to ask if they are still on the phone since it is dead quiet.

Wondering what you are experiencing???

Larry

I am really amazed how well the G1 in Chicagoland area and other places I have been works so well. The backround noise is black(no noise at all) and very quiet. Sometimes I am talking to someone and the normal lull in conversation happens and I have to ask if they are still on the phone since it is dead quiet.

Wondering what you are experiencing???

Larry

Very happy with the phone and it's progression so far.... Just a question but if you have to ask if the other person is still there doesn't that mean their phone has excellent backround noise reduction??....

Upvote 0
I think the G1 is a very solid phone. Background noise doesn't go through the receiver (my last Nokia, everyone could always tell where i was at because they would hear all the background crisply), and I can always hear the person on the other end very clearly.

Very impressed with the phone parts of the G1.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones