• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you move photo in gallery to new folders

ez2please2

Lurker
Nov 26, 2011
Hi all !
Im a nubi here and have just got my sg2.
Ive put my memory card from my old phon in and all my photos from the old phone were in folders. Now they are all mixed up in different forlders.
Anyone know how to sort/move/create new folders. When i click on or mark the photos there is no option to create/move/sort. Do i need to download a new Gallery app from the market that has these options

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. You might consider downloading a file manager. I use Astro but there area many free managers at the market. You can then create folders and move files on your sd card as you wish. You can as you suggested look for a different app to view and manage your photos. QuickPick is just one of many available that you might also enjoy. Have fun and thanks for using these forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones