1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

how do you PDF the WHOLE page?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by norb, Oct 10, 2016.

1. norb

norb Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Is Firefox supposed to be able to PDF websites? How? The site itself is showing in Firefox OK here.

If I want to make a PDF from a webpage, I usually copy and paste what I want into MS Word, and save as PDF from that.

3. norb

norb Android Enthusiast

look under "page", and then "save as pdf".

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Now is this "Save Page As", because that only has "web page, complete", "web page, HTML only", "text files", or is it "Page Setup", because that's for setting up printers, which might have a PDF printer driver installed, in addition to your actual printers.

This is desktop Firefox on a Mac I'm looking at. I don't use Firefox on Android.

5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

for Firefox, there is an AddOn that does the job.
    just go to Tools, Addons, and look for 'pdf' and install that.

I use it quite a bit.

I use "Save Page As" more often though, because it keeps the pages in the original format complete with all pictures needed. Very valuable for technical articles.
    ( the super trick to this method though, is to create a special folder for that article first, and then put the "Save Page As" inside that folder. IF YOU DON'T, there will be misc stuff spread all over your hard drive, and I guarantee you, that parts of that page will be deleted later because you have no idea what 1234,rririri234.txt is for. )

dontpanicbobby and mikedt like this.
  6. norb

norb Android Enthusiast

I should have made this clear... HOW DO YOU MAKE IT WORK RIGHT ON ANDROID?!

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

OK, well I don't use Firefox on Android, so can't tell you. Maybe someone else who can.

If you want, we can move your thread into Android Applications or Android Questions, rather than the more general Lounge forum. If it was the PC or Mac version you were referring to, there's a Computer & IT forum for that as well. :)

#7 mikedt, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  8. norb

norb Android Enthusiast

Move me to the appropriate android applications forum please. And the add on versions of this pdf downloader all have viruses and crap.

9. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Thread moved to our Android Applications area.

:)

mikedt likes this.