• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do you save text messages on the Samsung Moment?

VertigoKid

Aug 1, 2010
I have a Samsung Moment SM900. I see that there's a software update for my kind of phone. It states that all of the things I have on my cell will be deleted or erased so it would be best to back up some things that I may want to save. I have a text message from a friend asking to borrow money and that they will pay it back. I want to keep all of the details from that message thread just in case. I can copy and paste it to my notepad or I can forward it to my email address but neither of these have the vital information such as the day and time these messages were sent to me. I have a 16GB memory card in my phone but I can't do anything but mount or unmount it. Is there a app where I can save my text messages to either my card or computer? I want to update my phone but don't want to lose the old stuff that may be erased or deleted.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones