• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do you stop alert that rings when battery is full?

No
If you can read and have a brain you can root.
I'd add 'and you never make mistakes' to this. I don't blame people for being nervous about rooting their phones. I've built computers from the ground up and I've found many 'how-to' articles on the Internet that give bad advice. If I don't know what I'm doing myself then how can I tell the ones that give bad advice from those that give good advice?

I'd find somebody who's done this, preferably a few times, and ask them to guide me through rooting mine. After I've been through it a few times I'd probably be comfortable doing it on my own-but the 1st time I don't blame the OP for being nervous.

Upvote 0
Reactions: drexappeal
Upvote 0
When u say LED turns to green what exactly is it that turns green?

The only thing I see in green is the battery indicator, but thats always green even during charging.

When I charge my phone, the led is on red always, but when its fully charged it turns to green, the screen lights up and then thats it.
You are looking at the battery symbol in the top right of the screen, not the led notification.

Upvote 0
When u say LED turns to green what exactly is it that turns green?

The only thing I see in green is the battery indicator, but thats always green even during charging.

When I charge my phone, the led is on red always, but when its fully charged it turns to green, the screen lights up and then thats it.
You are looking at the battery symbol in the top right of the screen, not the led notification.

It should also be mentioned that the LED has to be activated in the settings, in order to display when charging or low battery:

Setings>Display>LED Notifications>Toggle charging and low battery on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones