1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How does adding on to plans work at sprint?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DPtheKid, Dec 21, 2011.

1. DPtheKid

DPtheKid Lurker

Ok currently I am on T-mobile and I am at the end of my contract and I'm trying to pay a cheaper bill, my dad is on sprint and has an evo with unlimited text and data and I believe he has unlimited minutes. How much do you guys think it will cost for him to add me on to his plan thanks! How much additional will his bill be is what I'm trying to get to.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. WaSTeLaNd

WaSTeLaNd Android Enthusiast

3. scooterinmn

scooterinmn Member

I just added my daughter to my family plan (with unlimited data!! Whoo Hoo!) for $19 a month.

4. davis.rob

davis.rob Well-Known Member

It depends on what kind of plan he has now. If he has a "family" plan it could be just $19/month (plus the $10 bucks they ding you for "premium" phones). If he has an individual plan, he would have to switch to a family plan, and that would probably be quite expensive. Actual prices are all on Sprint's web site.

5. Rylando

Rylando Newbie

Well I can tell you that I did this just before the new year. I was on the simply everything plan ($99/mo +$10). I added a second line and it tacked on $98/mo ($88/mo +$10).

I looked at switching to the more familiar family plan (unlimited text/data/M2M) but you have to choose a minute plan for land line calling and that would not work for me as I usually tally up 4K+ minute due to my job.

So, my advice would be to ask your father which plan he actually has and how much land line usage you will need. The "starter" family plan was $129 (w/o +$10) for 1500 minutes.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews