• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How does Angry Birds and Dolphin Browser HD look on it?

Agreed. Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons both looks pretty good. I'd be curious to see an HD version though, in order to tell the XOOMs true potential. The standard versions do look good though.

Other games I've tried:

MegaJump - Will play, but does a somewhat strange partial screen thing.
Minisquadron - Won't launch, which really sucks, because I would have loved to play it.
Slice It! - Plays fine, and full screen looks decent
Stupid Zombies - Gets stuck at the "GameResort" screen, but sounds is working fine. You can't get to the game screen to play.

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0
I really don't understand why anyone would want Dolphin HD on the Xoom when the Honeycomb browser is so nice and already has tabs.

One reason I can think of after playing with the Xoom at lunch is that a different browser would allow you to change the browser agent to "desktop" instead of android or mobile. That way you wouldn't get mobile websites by default. This feature needs to be added to the Honeycomb browser for sure.

Upvote 0
One reason I can think of after playing with the Xoom at lunch is that a different browser would allow you to change the browser agent to "desktop" instead of android or mobile. That way you wouldn't get mobile websites by default. This feature needs to be added to the Honeycomb browser for sure.

That's what I was thinking. Anyone try Dolphin Browser yet?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones