• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How does the GNexus handle games???

defiantbeast

Nov 24, 2009
Philadelphia
My current phone is the G2X. Its actually a gaming beast as tomorrow we will be among the first to get Grand Theft Auto 3. The G2X is using the nvidia tegra 2 processor and it seems that games are really starting to pour into the market especially for this processor. Im interested to know how the galaxy nexus is handling games like 9MM, Backstab, Shadowgun, Galaxy on fire 2? Gaming is something that me and my friends like, and it would suck to lose the ability to play these great games on the GN. My firend found a pretty sweet deal on a 16gb GN and this is all thats keeping him from pulling the trigger

The game runs perfectly after downloading data files of 250MB.
U can chose whether to play the original Shadow Gun or the expansion pack.

The game with the best ever graphics, and on 720p resolution !

APK file for Adreno & PowerVR
<link snipped>

Oroginal Market Link:
https://market.android.com/details?...DEsImNvbS5tYWRmaW5nZXJnYW1lcy5zaGFkb3dndW4iXQ..

So...posting links to apk files for other people's content that they charge for (i.e. pirated apps) is generally frowned on, here and in general society.

-Nkk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones