1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General how durable is the aluminum case on the gradient blue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by turboranger91, Apr 30, 2012.

1. turboranger91

turboranger91 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 17, 2010
    Male
    orlando, fl
    i know that the mao case on the black one is pretty tough, but how about the aluminum case on the gradient blue one? i have yet to be able to find anything about its strength or how resistant it is to scratches online.

Advertisement

2. StarMenace

StarMenace Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 29, 2009
    I've had mine for a week so far and there are no scratches. Seems pretty darn durable to me although I'm not going to drop it on concrete or anything just to test it for you. I have dropped it once onto thin carpet from about four feet high though and there was no damage.

On a side note, the grey version is a lot nicer in person than in pictures or videos. I was hesitant at first to get this and just wait for the MAO version later but I am very pleased with the grey one so far.

3. turboranger91

turboranger91 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 17, 2010
    Male
    orlando, fl
    i'm sure it is decently tough, but they have tested the crap out of the mao one, but there's just nothing on the actual resiliance of this one. i wish i could find something. i will admit that i was hesitant as well to get this one, but now that i have it, i like it a lot better than the black one.

Tags: