1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How exactly do you uninstall the GNM recovery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rickyblaze, Dec 22, 2012.

1. rickyblaze

rickyblaze Newbie

I need a little advise, If the answer is here I have'nt found it in a clear manner that somebody of my limited programming skills can comprehend. I have the 080 on my phone and have been rooted for the last year. I decided to try the GNM recovery and it installed and works fine. I did a nandroid back up of my phone with it being rooted and all the bloatware backed up and uninstalled with Titanium pro. Now how do I go back to just the bloat-free phone and no GNM recovery ?

Thanks, Rick

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tommytopdrive

tommytopdrive Member

If you followed the tutorial and saved the copy of the old boot image, then just rename the old image the same as the new image and place it in the flash folder again and repeat the process that you used to install GNM...worked for me.

3. rickyblaze

rickyblaze Newbie

That's kinda what I thought as I read through all the posts ,but it really was'nt clear to me that it really worked backwards. You would'nt by chance have a saved stock m080 recovery would you?

Thanks and Merry Christmas

4. tommytopdrive

tommytopdrive Member

no, the only stock avaliable that I could find was a M50. but without the right radio it doesnt work...thats what I am working on.

Casio G'Zone Commando Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews