• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How Fast do you Run SetCPU?

thanks. I've finally got my wifes ally where I want it to be. BTW moving the Launcher and larger files(facebook, angry birds, etc...) to the system apps folder, really speeds the phone up.

I guess I should've prefaced that by saying that I deleted the stock launchers

Are you using apps2sd? Also, how do you delete the stock launcher? Haven't messed around with that yet.

Upvote 0
No, I don't really see any benifit except more storage space. I used root explorer. Just make sure you have Launcher pro or adw set as the default home.

I should also note that it force closed and rebooted a couple of times after I moved the launcher into the system folder, but a battery pull fixed it.

Where are the downloaded apps located? Can't seem to find them to move to the system/app folder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones