1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How hot is too hot?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Powerlimes, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Powerlimes

Powerlimes Newbie
    None

Jan 5, 2014
    Peak temperature for my phone was 42 celsius. Just from browsing the internet and the forums app, its at 39 right now. What should I do?

Its getting to the point where my brightness will not go above 75% and I cannot use my flashlight alot of times

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    Skip to pg. 208 of this user manual:

http://www.cellphones.ca/upload/manuals/lg-g2-manual.pdf

These temps are on the high side for charging/storage/use of the phone,but,within range.

The phone is covered w/a minimum of 1yr warranty,& longer in some countries.
    File a claim w/LG,or,return to point-of-purchase if it doesn't work,for any reason.

3. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    How hot is it in the room? The warmer the environment, the less cooling the phone gets. (That's just how heat works in this universe - there's nothing we can do about it.)

If it still does that in a cold environment, there's probably something wrong with one of the radios or the motherboard. It's still under warranty, isn't it? Bring it back to the place you bought it or, if you got it online, contact them.

Powerlimes likes this.

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: