1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How hot is too hot?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Powerlimes, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Powerlimes

Powerlimes Newbie

Peak temperature for my phone was 42 celsius. Just from browsing the internet and the forums app, its at 39 right now. What should I do?

Its getting to the point where my brightness will not go above 75% and I cannot use my flashlight alot of times

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Skip to pg. 208 of this user manual:

http://www.cellphones.ca/upload/manuals/lg-g2-manual.pdf

These temps are on the high side for charging/storage/use of the phone,but,within range.

The phone is covered w/a minimum of 1yr warranty,& longer in some countries.
    File a claim w/LG,or,return to point-of-purchase if it doesn't work,for any reason.

3. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

How hot is it in the room? The warmer the environment, the less cooling the phone gets. (That's just how heat works in this universe - there's nothing we can do about it.)

If it still does that in a cold environment, there's probably something wrong with one of the radios or the motherboard. It's still under warranty, isn't it? Bring it back to the place you bought it or, if you got it online, contact them.

Powerlimes likes this.

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews