• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How I made my Android even more Awesome

So I've been looking around at the way people modify their android to fit themselves, and I thought I should post how I got mine to be satisfactory to me!

Homescreen:

^Click Image to View Slideshow (slideshow has old homescreen, this is new one)^

LauncherPro - Plus - HomeScreen Replacement (People Widget, Dock, Hide Notification Bar)
Desktop Visualizer - Large PNG Based Interactive Widgets/Icons
Living Music - AlbumArt Live Wallpaper
AndroThemes - Sleek Icons/Neon App Icon
Mod Music - Modified Default Music Player and Large Music Widget
SiMi Clock Widget - Time Widget (says for 2.2 but works on my 2.1 Galaxy S)
BattStatt - Text Battery Status

Any Suggestions for improvement?

Dude BM that is beast, in all honesty, it's a combination of the 7 Theme, Custom DV app shortcuts and slim , sleek icons for the dock w/ app. It's literally the best of all worlds. BEASTLY JOB!!! WTG!!!! Hell to the Motha Yeah!!! Nice !! Keep it up, i have an new inspiration thanks to you...

Thanks? I'm borderline creeped out. LOL

Upvote 0
Sorry, was borderline hyped up on MDew and 2 packages of Oreos from a night of coding when i Read the post, so To say I was High on sugar is an understatement. In all actuality, Nice Job is what I meant to say!

Lmao, that is honestly the funniest thing I've ever read. LOL. To say I completely understand is an understatement. I wish I could code. I'm just a lowly graphic designer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones