1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support How is flash performance on the Inc 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Loon, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Loon

Loon Newbie
    None

Dec 11, 2009
    Student
    I bought a Droid X2 yesterday and to say the least I'm already severely disappointed. The phone itself is great except if I want to listen to music it stutters and eventually crashes, and apparently this has been a known issue since it came out that Motorola has decided to just ignore so I'm returning this POS and getting something that doesn't suck. Before the x2 I had an iPhone 4 but I was lured in by the customizing ability of Android (even without rooting, but I might do it eventually). Anyway the one real bright spot on the X2 is the flash is great on it and I really want that on whatever phone I end up with. I'm pretty sure I don't want another Motorola though because I just cant believe they would even let a phone out with a glitch like this (do they not test their ****???)

Sorry for the wall of text, but the basic question is how is flash on the Droid Incredible 2 compared to the X2 or just in general? I know it isn't dual core but from what I've read its really speedy thanks to no crappy motoblur bs and the X2 out of 512MB of ram comes with >70MB free stock so it cant be much worse right? How much of the flash playing is determined by ram and how much by the cpu?
    Lot of questions but I figured its better than making a bunch of threads any answers/insights/opinions are appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement

2. Jman42028

Jman42028 Well-Known Member
    None

May 17, 2011
    Store Manager for vzw
    by the lake..
    Most of the X2's issues can be traced back to motoblur honestly. All their phones have some issues or another related to that POS UI they developed.

I have an inc2, and it runs awesome, haven't had a single problem with it, even after doing the OTA GB update. Its run amazingly well. Obviously, as you can see on the forum, there are some users that have had issues, however, I haven't had any.

And the flash works great btw!

bberryhill0 and Loon like this.