• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how is the battery life on zte warp sequent for you all and the music player

5 hrs? That's a Miracle! I just went for a bike ride, made one phone call, and plugged in my head phones, turned on Tune-in to a talk radio station, rode for about 15 minutes, and the battery was over half dead, on a full charge! WMFAO! That is ridiculous! All the batterries on all cell phones suk! period it! All I know is these so-called-engineers, techs, and scientists need to be working on the battery technology all these cell phones, and not the bells and whistles! My God, I would be ashamed to call myself an engineer or tech in this field, what a joke!
AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish⇄AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
Detect language​

Upvote 0
With a battery saving app like Juice Defender (I paid for the pro version. Well worth it.) I can go all day and only use 30% battery. (Assuming I don't use it at all.)

If I use the phone lightly, by the time I get home (average a 9 hour work day) the battery is usually around 30% left. (Lightly=10 5 minute phone calls, a couple texts, maybe a Google search or two.)

Use the phone for an hour heavily (use the external speaker to stream Tune-In radio) and the phone dies within that hour.

You can get (I plan on it soon.) an extended battery that should extend life by a bit. I want the one that also lets me charge it wirelessly. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones