1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How is this phone as a music player?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SMALBA, Apr 17, 2012.

1. SMALBA

SMALBA Android Enthusiast

I listen to music on my EVO 3d about 5 or 6 hours a day with my klipsch headphones. I want to upgrade but want to make sure that listening to music is good and the sound is good as well.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Lohung

Lohung Android Enthusiast

well when it comes to the speaker... its a speaker phone lol.. it isnt that great.. but with the headset in (the one that came with the phone) i like it just as much as my ipod..

3. SMALBA

SMALBA Android Enthusiast

Yeah I will be using my headphones so I don't care about the phone speaker. That's good to hear that you like it. Oh and I didn't know the phone came with headphones. That's a plus.

4. dguy

dguy Android Expert

I use it for music playback 8 hours a day at work. Works great.

5. kylecummins

kylecummins Android Expert

Likewise, just ordered some Bluetooth headphones for it too!

6. dalesponyrider

dalesponyrider Well-Known Member

I let my Dad listen to some classical music on it, through my Klipsch headphones, and he reckoned it was better than his Ipod!

7. ookie

ookie Newbie

I think the sound quality is really good, the eq settings make a difference as well if you mess around there

8. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Android Enthusiast

The phone as a music player works fine. Google Music.... errr.... Play Music takes a little getting used to but I like it. It's a negligible draw on the battery, especially if the screen mostly stays off. I usually pick a song I want to hear and let it shuffle the music. I use it so much that I only listen to music on my iPod when I'm cutting the grass or riding my bike.

9. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

the headphones make all the difference - huge quality improvement going to the klipsch setup over skullcandy

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews