1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How long do you think for shipment?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tapgamer, Aug 6, 2010.

?

Have you recieved your X?

1. Yes

72 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. No :(

104 vote(s)
    59.1%
  1. Ordered mine on: 8/15
    Confirmation e-mail: 8/15
    Ship by date: 8/30
    Shipping e-mail: 8/24
    Delivery: 8/25 by 3pm
    Coming from the TN warehouse.

Can't wait to get it today.

Advertisement

lancedriskell and whoowhoo1 like this.
  2. lancedriskell

lancedriskell Member

Where o' where could my little DX be

where o' where can he beeeeeeeeeee?

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  3. lancedriskell

lancedriskell Member

JEEZ, thats almost as detailed as when Bama hired Nick Saban!!!!

Great Job Socal

whoowhoo1 and socalrailroader like this.
  4. socalrailroader

socalrailroader Well-Known Member

Lol Thanks! The plane landed at 7:09 AM in Ukiah, now to wait for them to bring my little guy out to his new family :D Good luck to you, I hope yours comes soon too!

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  5. dlaxman31

dlaxman31 Member

got mine last night and I love it. Its a bit bigger then my last phone (stupid umsmart flip phone) but man I have a lot to learn and read up on.

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  6. ngsm13

ngsm13 Member

OMFG! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the moral support people! HAHA! Now I have to activate it. GOOD LUCK!

nG

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  7. socalrailroader

Congrats!! Mine's in Ukiah at the FedEx Facility, now just for a short, 10 mile drive north on Hwy.101 (THE famous Redwood Highway, US 101) to Redwood Valley and it's mine, all miiiiine! :D

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  8. nathanep

nathanep Newbie

congrats man, hope you enjoy it... i cant wait to get mine

9. FourAndFive

FourAndFive Newbie

Damn I hate Ukiah. Good luck man and enjoy it.

10. socalrailroader

Lol Thanks, I think :D

11. deadinside

deadinside Well-Known Member

Finally it was delivered!

Now to get home to enjoy it, since I am at work and was shipped to my home.

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  12. whoowhoo1

whoowhoo1 Member

Let me share something else with you guys. I just came from and eye appt. in Walmart and afterwards I jus' decided to walk back in electronics and to my little surprise discovered that they had FOUR, yes I said FOUR Droid Xs in stock. Now take it that I purchased mine on the 18th of August and is still pending shipment. So due to mine still pending shipment, I called Verizon immediately and explained the situation to them and simply asked if I could jus' pick it up from Walmart and cancel my order or do some type of rapid refund or swap, they told me the only way I could get one of those Droid Xs out of Walmart is to purchase it again and refuse my order when it comes and that it would take 5-7 business days for them to refund my money. I didn't want to have to pay for the Droid X twice, plus I got a good deal on mine, and I believe it's goin' to ship today or tomorrow, so I'm stuck in limbo now of purchasing the one of the four from Walmart or waitin' for mine. I'm tryin' to see if I'm gonna get a notification today, if not I might go back in there and buy one them from Walmart. I'm jus' don't want to have to spend another couple of hundred dollars on a phone I already have ordered. Verizon is very stupid because I asked them if I could simply swap the phone on order for the one in Walmart and their response was no because Walmart was a third party business or partner or sum' bull and that they don't get their phones from Verizon. Long story short. I'm mad azz hell right now!!!

13. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Newbie

Looks like I'll be (hopefully) getting my X shipped by the 30th as Verizon quoted.

Ordered: August 12th
    Still no shipping information.

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  14. ngsm13

ngsm13 Member

Great, it was unable to activate online for some reason. Says I need to call from a landline, well I don't have a landline. haha.

nG

15. whoowhoo1

whoowhoo1 Member

Are you located in Cali somewhere? Or somewhere out West?

16. Member112085

Member112085 Guest

Mine (excuse me, my husband's) came yesterday (ordered 8/7 with original ship date of 8/25, received 8/24). I spent a fair amount of time playing with it getting everything activated, set up and teaching the hubby (who has apparently been sprayed with technology repellent) how to use it. I like it, but haven't quite decided if I like it better than my Incredible just yet.

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  17. whoowhoo1

whoowhoo1 Member

Jus' wondering. Where are you located at?

18. SeanQuentin

SeanQuentin Lurker

Called Verizon today (since no tracking information will be sent to my e-mail). Damn phone still hasn't shipped...not to my surprise. And what makes it worse is my girl has an Evo! So tired of waiting on this phone................................

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  19. whoowhoo1

whoowhoo1 Member

When did you order, what "will be shipped by date" did they give you, and where are you located at?

20. racquetballer

racquetballer Newbie

I was able to turn on my new DX and push the button that said activation and away it went. I didn't have to do it online or by landline...

I've had it less than 24 Hrs and I'm ready to kick my POS BlackBerry

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  21. nathanep

nathanep Newbie

just stopped in at my one of the verizon stores on my street (we have 2 for some reason) and was told that they are going to do a mass shipment the rest of this week and beginning of next week so hopefully we should ALL have are X's soon

22. leslie2793

leslie2793 Lurker

Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum for a week trying to keep up with when people are receiving their Droid X. I went ahead and registered just now so I could let y'all know that I ordered my daughter this phone on August 16 via telephone. I got an email last night saying it had been shipped. It is in Memphis and will be here in Corning, Arkansas tomorrow. Just wanted to let you guys know. Oh and my daughter is super excited.

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  23. sund0wn

sund0wn Android Expert

now, this is one of the things that really irks me about the way verizon does buisness. i mean, i get that they cant just transfer your order over to wal-mart, but it's total BS that they dont have any way to cancel a customer's order once it has been placed. it just makes a bunch of things so much harder (both on the company, and the customer)
    you should just be able to cancel your order with verizon, get your money back, and pick that one up at wal-mart.
    i mean, as long as the order hasnt been boxed and readied for shipment, they should have a way to pull a customer out of the order queue and cancel the order. i mean, hell, it would save them money on all those shipments that have to be refused (and there are a lot), and it would help one other person get their shipment earlier.
    </rant> just my $.02

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  24. Quintessence

Quintessence Android Enthusiast

Same thing happened to me. Definitely irked me that you can do it with any company online, but yet not Verizon

whoowhoo1 likes this.
  25. SeanQuentin

SeanQuentin Lurker

Ordered on the 17th...ship by date was the 31st...i'm in Arkansas

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews