• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How long do you think for shipment?

Have you recieved your X?

• Yes

Votes: 72 40.9%
  • No :(

Votes: 104 59.1%

• Total voters
Did you order it to ship to your house or the store. If it was the store, they probably gave it to some one else

Nah, I finally got some texts back.
"I know what the issue was. We couldn't order it at the time since it wasn't eligible and one of my managers wouldn't approve it. I'll have the X shipped right now and it should only be a few days. Im so sorry for the dealy"

:cool: wtf.

So I ask if its being shipped to the store or the house..
"I can send it to the house asap and it is a max a 5 day order so thats good."

Told you it was some BS

Upvote 0
So, I've been experiencing freezing for the past few days. Tried factory reset - powerup/battery pull. All to no avail. Last night was the last straw as I could not answer a very important call. It rang but I could not click answer. Early this morning I call, went through the technie nonsense and was told she could not send me a brand new phone but it would be refurbished. What?! I activated this phone 1 week and 1 day ago- I'm still under the 30 day worry free claim. I told her I would just be sending it back then for refund. I waited an hour, called back again and received a different rep. He verified that yes, I should receive a new phone. However they would charge me for a new one until they receive back the replacement. I was fine with that. He also told me although the ship date states the 24th, it's likely I would receive sooner than that.

Sure enough, received tracking number for 2 day delivery.:D

Upvote 0
Got mine yesterday YAY!!! It would have been Tuesday but nobody was home to sign so I had to wait one more day. So officially it was less than a week from the time I ordered it to the time it would have been in my hands.

Needless to say I love the thing already! I charged it for 2 hours yesterday before starting it and its been on since 630pm yesterday and I still have 50% battery left even AFTER updating to Froyo! wifi and bluetooth are on with a live wallpaper since first powering up. This thing DESTROYS my pre and poops pixi's

Upvote 0
So I have an Lg Ally but I want to upgrade at full price for the droid x, If I go online and upgrade for the droid x do I have to pay the full price all at once or can I add it to my bill and pay it over about a month or so until its paid off? If this is a dumb question i'm sorry, and if nobody has thought of this before then go me!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones