• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How long for Wirefly orders?

I ordered from Wirefly this morning around 9am central. My order status says it is waiting on approval from Verizon (credit check). Any idea how long that process takes?

Hey bluprint, the process is usually fairly fast (a number of hours), but sometimes can take considerably longer for any number of reasons. If you are still concerned about your order, please feel free to PM me with your order number and I'll ask our customer service team to look into it.

Upvote 0
I ordered from Wirefly this morning around 9am central. My order status says it is waiting on approval from Verizon (credit check). Any idea how long that process takes?

Hopefully, the wirefly people on this forum can help you. Take advantage of their presence here, otherwise you will find wirefly to be a customer service black hole. They have yet to complete an order for me , after 3 tries, and several days waiting. This was before I ever knew that they had a presence on this boards. Also, don't bother calling CS. They seem to care, but they are totally clueless.

Upvote 0
All,

I am in the same situation. Ordered early today, credit approved, status: to be scheduled.

Does any want know if wirefly has their own inventory/stock or they ship in the same warehouse as Verizon.

Thx in advance,

BTW. Is there any free overnight coupon or promotion?

They seem to use simplexity for fulfillment. Same outfit that does Dell mobility, radio shack dot com, sears.com, cellstores.com, and many others. I don't know if they are part of the same company or another reseller.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones