How long does Verizon typically offer a BOGO deal? I'm really interested in the Fascinate but I'd rather wait until October to see if the 2.2 or GPS fix comes out as promised. If that happens I'd bring both of our lines over from AT&T. If not, I'll save myself alot of aggravation (and crap from my wife) and look at something else. I know its impossible to know for sure but any input based on previous offers will be greatly appreciated.