• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how many have uninstalled flash player 11.1 because it caused probs?

I've had my Nexus for about 3 weeks now and just installed it today to test it out. That lasted about 3 minutes before I uninstalled it. The first time I tried to watch a video in-line in the browser my phone went bonkers and rebooted itself, which is the first time its done that since I've had it and hasn't done since. I think I can live without it anyways.

Reactions: BubbaNexus
Upvote 0
I've had my Nexus for about 3 weeks now and just installed it today to test it out. That lasted about 3 minutes before I uninstalled it. The first time I tried to watch a video in-line in the browser my phone went bonkers and rebooted itself, which is the first time its done that since I've had it and hasn't done since. I think I can live without it anyways.

Glad im not the only one :)

No idea why others are good to go....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones