• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How many here have a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G with Screen Protector on it.

I'd like to see how many here have a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G with a Screensaver on it here on this forum,

With a screen protector on, I'm stuck with the finger print circle that shows (faintly and strongly) on all screens, messages, photos, home screen etc. This one really pisses me off and I'm told by the T-Mobile salesman that ALL android phones do this. If I don't use a screen protector, it doesn't show... but I must have a screen protector on there to protect the screen. Since I make a living with wildlife/nature/landscapes etc. customers like WA state forest service, can "faintly" see that circle in the photos, which almost ruins it. If you don't use a screensaver, it's doesn't show up. I'm temped to take mine off.

Here is the website and the 4 reviews on it are all bad/one star:
https://www.t-mobile.com/accessory/...r-samsung-galaxy-s21-plus-5g?sku=610214667465

I want to see who actually has one before I go talk to that salesman at T-Mobile about another Screen protector and possilby a different phone?

Mine looks like this:
IMG_2840.jpg IMG_2842.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see how many here have a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G with a Screensaver on it here on this forum,

With a screen protector on, I'm stuck with the finger print circle that shows (faintly and strongly) on all screens, messages, photos, home screen etc. This one really pisses me off and I'm told by the T-Mobile salesman that ALL android phones do this. If I don't use a screen protector, it doesn't show... but I must have a screen protector on there to protect the screen. Since I make a living with wildlife/nature/landscapes etc. customers like WA state forest service, can "faintly" see that circle in the photos, which almost ruins it. If you don't use a screensaver, it's doesn't show up. I'm temped to take mine off.

Here is the website and the 4 reviews on it are all bad/one star:
https://www.t-mobile.com/accessory/...r-samsung-galaxy-s21-plus-5g?sku=610214667465

I want to see who actually has one before I go talk to that salesman at T-Mobile about another Screen protector and possilby a different phone?

Mine looks like this:
View attachment 157030 View attachment 157031
Sounds like a T-Mobile (USA) thing as my global, Exynos, phone came with a screen protector pre-installed and does not highlight the fingerprint sensor.

Yl4b8Aet.jpg
kbvnGvmt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jack58 and Dannydet
Upvote 0
All set on the thread title. :)
Thank You...
@Unforgiven spoils users on here! ;)

For future reference, providing you are the thread starter, just open then thread and click on the cog wheel to the right of the thread title and select, "Edit Title".
I learn something everyday... I've been here for several years and didn't know that. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Okay, problem solved here as well. I took the Screen Protector in for refund and no problem. I told the salesman why did the other salesman, (wasn't there at the time) told me I was stuck with it as as all newer android phones have that problem. I said I found out that was not true. He didn't say no or yes, just smiled while refunding me.

Then I went to the large Verizon store in the local Mall and they had what I wanted from ZAGG.
Invisible Shield / Glass fusion visionguard+ by ZAGG
He installed it and it looks great, no fingerprint scanner circle showing anywhere in any program! So that T-Mobile salesman was full of BULL.

Reactions: ironass
Upvote 0
Reactions: ironass
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones